Ambassador Opp for Christians

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Amherst chapter.

Born to Be Unique in Christ is looking for Brand Ambassadors!

PC creds:  https://newgenesisres.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/faith_on_fire.gif?w=529

Benefits:

1. Extra money in your pocket simply by representing a brand in line with your faith.
  2. Get FREE spiritual goodies (apparel, beauty, and more!) sent to you (the leader) for free to disperse among your members and use to promote the chapter!
  3. Get exclusive job, travel, and internship opportunities!
  4. Get exclusive pay opportunities!
  5. Get tons of experience in a variety of fields:  (communications, entrepreneurship, social media and marketing, fashion and fashion design, writing, social media and management, general management, hiring, PR, managing funds/money/treasury, managing a team, leadership, publications, editing, and so much more)!
  6. All of your talents (whatever it may be) can be utilized for this position to make it the best experience for you and your members! So don’t leave out any quirky talents when filling out the applications

Click here for more info and to apply!

Miss Black America Massachusetts 2018; Founder/CEO of Born to Be Unique Consulting, Ordinary x Influence, and To Save a Life Nonprofit; Author of Myth of the Self Made; Crimson Education Consultant Hello! I am a social entrepreneur, speaker, author, & motivational speaker (currently open to be booked for interviews, speaking and event hosting) with a love for Yahweh (God), life, dancing, Christian Ministry, natural beauty, modest fashion, social justice, learning and education, art, service work, travel, nature, business, a good bargain or sale, and helping people to live their "best" lives by leading by example. Follow me on instagram: @rock_n_rawrrr and visit my website to learn more about me and my work at: www.ordinaryxinfluence.weebly.com