Carla Faustino ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at American chapter.

Hometown: Palos Heights (Southside Chicago!)

Major: Political Science & CLEG (Communications, Legal Institutions, Economics & Gov’t).

Relationship Status: In a Relationship

Favorite Movies: 500 Days of Summer, Big Lebowski

What are your hobbies and Interests? I love travel, fat animals, painting, cooking, photography and live music.

What are you involved in on campus? I’m a member of Phi Mu and I’m also on staff with the Kennedy Political Union.

Any favorite places in DC? The patio of Chef Geoff’s during happy hour in the summer.

What is something memorable you did as an AU student? Sneaking up to the roof of Bender freshman year late at night with my closest friends.

What is your dream job?Getting paid to travel the world.  More realistically, the answer would be interdisciplinary research.

Fun Fact about you: I’m moving to London in the fall to get my Masters at the LSE.

Something on your bucket list: Sit right behind the glass at a Blackhawks game.

As a senior do you have any advice for the incoming freshman classSay yes to everything: take advantage of every opportunity and always be sure to try new things. You can always sleep later.