absolutvision Z20wtGu1OH4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
absolutvision Z20wtGu1OH4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Off Campus Lunch: Sweetgreen

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at American chapter.

Looking for a place to lunch off campus? Look no further than Sweetgreen! The closest one to AU’s campus is on Wisconsin Avenue, but there are locations in Dupont Circle, Foggy Bottom, and Georgetown as well! If you’ve never been to Sweetgreen, I highly recommend trying it out. They offer various salads and you can add different ingredients if you’d like too. This time, I got the Kale Caesar (picture below) while my friend got the yummy Harvest Bowl. 

For my drink I mixed their lemonade with their iced tea to make my very own Arnold Palmer. 

I highly recommend Sweetgreen if you want to spice up your lunch by going off-campus. You don’t have to feel guilty eating it, but I can guarentee you that you will not be hungry because their salads are so filling!

Hop on the salad bandwagon! Maybe if we’re lucky, they’ll move onto campus. Unlikely, but here’s to hoping!

Photo Source: 1All other images are from author

Chloe Kim

American

Chloe is a senior at American University studying broadcast journalism with a minor in marketing. She is an avid pizza enthusiast, and her dream job is to be a travel writer.