8 Moments Your Cell Phone Failed You When You Needed it Most

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at American chapter.

Millenials have learned to live and make important everyday decisions through their cell phones. They are the perfect devices that hold everything we need right in our back pocket. But these sidekicks of ours have a tendency to fail us from time to time (um, where’s the wifi?!) and these are some of the moments we will never forget.

1. That time your phone died when you were in a waiting room for a doctor’s appointment…and there were no magazines.

2. Right when you were about to snag an amazing online offer, but the wifi wouldn’t load the page!

3. When your ex changed his relationship status, but Facebook wouldn’t load his new girl’s profile for you to begin stalking.  

4. When you had an urgent email to return, but just before you could hit send…

5. When you were in desperate need of directions, but the “maps” app kept closing on you, and you ended up driving in circles for hours.

6. That time you missed out on the party of the year because your phone calendar didn’t remind you about the event.

7. When you were watching an important game live on your phone and suddenly, but your battery died right before your team was about to score.

8. The time you forgot Steak N’ Egg is open 24/7 and you felt compelled to check the hours on your phone before calling your Uber. Except your phone died an hour ago…   

Photo Credit: 1,2, 4, 5 6, 7, 8