5 Reasons To Go To Yogaphied

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at American chapter.

Yogaphied is a philanthropy event held by Alpha Epsilon Phi to benefit Sharsheret, a support group for Jewish women with breast and ovarian cancers. Come support Sharsheret and enjoy a relaxing yoga class. This event will take place in the SIS Founders’ Room on Sunday, November 8, from 12 – 3 p.m.

Here are five reasons why you should go to Yogaphied: 

1. Support a good cause.

All proceeds of Yogaphied will go to Sharsheret. Sharsheret helps support and connect Jewish women who are battling with breast cancer. It provides educational resources and support programs and offers specialized support for women fighting ovarian cancer. 

2. It’s the cheapest yoga class in DC.

It only costs $5 to participate in Yogaphied. You can kick back and relax without worrying that you spent too much.

3. Much needed relaxation.

Yogaphied is a perfect way to relieve any tension, including any lingering stress from midterms. Breath deeply, stretch, pose, relax. 

4. Food.

If the philanthropy and yoga are not convincing enough already, know that there will be bagels! If you are not into yoga, feel free to come support Sharsheret and eat bagels.

5. Yoga pants. 

Of course the biggest perk of attending a yoga class is the excuse to wear yoga pants. All you have to do is roll out of bed, put on a comfortable pair of yoga pants, and come support Sharsheret. 

Photo Credits: 12345

Public Relations and Music student at American University. Singer, foodie and shopaholic with an incurable case of wanderlust. An aspiring publicist and musician dreaming of living in Los Angeles.