5 Best Stocking Stuffers

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at American chapter.

Christmas is right around the corner. And thus begins the season of giving. I’ve always had problems with what to give people. I never want to spend too much money on a specific person when I have many other people to shop for.  That is why Stocking Stuffers are my favorite type of gifts to give.  The term Stocking Stuffers comes from the small presents that fit into a Christmas stocking, which people still use. But it has definitely grown too. Nowadays, any small item can be considered a Stocking Stuff.  Here are the 5 Stocking Stuffers I won’t mind finding in my stocking.

1. Makeup

Makeup is always appreciated. Most girls wear makeup. It’s small and not too expensive. There are always so many options to choose from. You can get concealers or lip products. All you need to do is head to your closest Sephora. Trust me, the girl you want to buy a present for will love the makeup. It’s the perfect Stocking Stuffer.

2. A Phone Case

You can’t go wrong with a really cool phone case. I’ve seen so many cool phone cases, such as minion ones or studded ones, that I would just love to receive in my stocking. A girl can never have too many phone cases. We can always just pop one on and pop back on another one. It’s another perfect Stocking Stuffer.

3. Cute Beanies

Seriously, it’s freezing out. Go with the beanie. Anyone would be glad to have a cute beanie in this weather because it is so freaking cold! I would appreciate a beanie to the fullest during the Holiday season.

4. A Mug

The cold weather is all about drinking tea and hot chocolate, so there is no better gift than a nice mug. Mugs come in all sorts of cool designs. If I were really to get fancy, I would customize the mug for the person I was getting it for. Mugs are definitely a necessity for the winter.  

5. Fuzzy Socks

I think they’re the perfect footwear to wear around the house or even the dorm. It keeps your feet warm and they’re really cute. It’ll probably cost you less than five bucks at Target! They also come in so many different colors and patterns.  

What are a few of your favorite Stocking Stuffers?

Photo Credits:

drugstore-stocking-stuffers-L1.jpg

Makeup.jpg

cute-phone-cases-1348307485_large.jpg

MR-BEANIE.jpg

cute-modern-graphic-mugs.jpg

socks09.jpg