nastuh abootalebi yWwob8kwOCk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
nastuh abootalebi yWwob8kwOCk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

What did I do this Summer?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Albany chapter.

Written By Devany Vazquez

This summer was full of its own pros and cons. I went from starting two brand new jobs to then leaving both, once the summer was basically over. I ended up going back to my original on campus job and started my new state job off campus. My course load this summer also felt super suffocating as if I barley had any time to myself. From working a crappy retail job, Forever 21, to going abroad to country #3. England, to starting my 120 HR internship at RISSE, to taking a ridiculously hard summer class that was supposed to be 3-4 weeks but felt like longer because the class was a 200 level English course my work was definitely cut out for me this summer. I can say this summer was one to look back and reflect on in regards to finances and time management. Overall, I just wish a I had more time this summer to reflect, do some self-care, meditate and travel. 

N/A
My name is Daria and I am currently a junior at SUNY Albany. I am studying biology and hope to, one day, become a nurse practitioner.