Style

Get Out Your Sprinklers and Otter Pops—You’ll Be Needing These One-Piece Swimsuits ASAP

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Alaska chapter.

The one-piece swimsuit comeback is in full force and Urban Outfitters is here to deliver. Last year, we all decided we were over skipping the pizza to impress with our low-cut bikini bottoms. Hello, that’s what one-pieces are for and they are so stylish.

1. Out From Under Printed Tie-Front One-Piece Swimsuit in Polka Dot

The vintage vibes are strong in this polka dotted beauty ($69).

2. Out From Under Printed Tie-Front One-Piece Swimsuit in Black + White

You can never go wrong with a simple black and white suit—and these stripes are everything ($69).

3. Lolli X Hello Kitty UO Exclusive All Smiles Striped One-Piece Swimsuit

In honor of Hello Kitty’s big screen debut, Urban is blessing us with this adorably ruffled HK suit ($165).

5. Lolli X Hello Kitty UO Exclusive Cherry One-Piece Swimsuit

Dear Urban Outfitters, we are not mad about the multiple Hello Kitty options. Add a nostalgic, feline twist to your summer “Baywatch” party with this bad boy ($155).

6. Laura Ashley UO Exclusive Mixed Print Cutout One-Piece Swimsuit 

Who isn’t a sucker for these flattering cut-out silhouettes? We’re all about the dainty florals and pastels for spring ($79).

7. Billabong X Sincerely Jules Last Sun One-Piece Swimsuit

This warm yellow suit is screaming sunny days and hot weather ($110).

It may only be March, but it’s never to early to start stocking up on this season’s swimwear. Besides that’s half the fun of summer time anyway! By the looks of it, these one-pieces are going to sell out super fast. 

Mackenzie Sylvester is a senior Digital Journalism student at the University of Alaska Fairbanks. She is founder, editor-in-chief and campus correspondent for the University of Alaska Her Campus chapter and a National Writer for HC beauty. Mack is obsessed with all things health, beauty and magazine related. She is a retired hockey player, photographer, Potterhead and world-traveler. Mack is the self-proclaimed Hermione Granger who really was placed in Ravenclaw. Follow her on Instagram @macksylvester27.