This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Alabama chapter.

Year: Senior

Major:  Criminal Justice

Relationship status: Single   

Hometown: Mountain Brook

Interests: Friends and working out

An interesting Fact: I’ve been to the Gettysburg Battlefield in Pennsylvania.

Tuscaloosa Involvement: ROTC, TCB Security

What song on your iPod is currently on repeat? “It’s Been a While” by Stained

If people were to give you a superlative, what would it be? Most Likely To Be The Class Clown.

What is something people would be surprised to know about you? I have received the expert marksman badge at basic training for the Army.

What do you look for in a girl? Pretty eyes, pretty smile, athletic and outgoing.

What is the most confusing thing girls do? Well they are always pretty much confusing, but I don’t understand why girls wear rain boots on an overcast day, or when it’s sprinkling. 

Do you have a favorite pick up line? I don’t really use pick up lines.

What is your idea of a perfect date? I cook her dinner and go for a walk by the river.

Would you rather have them make the first move, or would you make it? Personally, I’d rather them because it shows confidence.

What is your best memory of Alabama/Tuscaloosa and why? All three of Alabama’s national championships. I was so glad that I could be attending the University during all three.

If you could only bring 3 things on a deserted island, what would they be? Water, a lady friend and a fishing rod.

I am a junior writer for HerCampus Alabama. I am a senior at the University of Alabama, majoring in English, and minoring in creative writing.
Alabama Contributor