UADM 2015: $128, 702.06 For The Kids

UA Dance Marathon took place this past weekend on campus at the Student Recreation Center with dancing, tutus, and many donations. $128, 702.06 was raised for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals. This amount went past the $100,000 goal. Congrats UADM and thank you for all you do “for the kids”!

These photos are from one of our lovely Campus Celebs, Jennie Kriznik. Thank you Jennie! To learn more about her, visit the following link: http://www.hercampus.com/school/alabama/campus-celebrity-meet-jennie-kri…

Alisha is a senior at The University of Alabama majoring in Communicative Disorders and minoring in Psychology. She is the current Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Alabama. Alisha loves binge watching TV shows on Netflix, baking, writing, watching/raving about Alabama Football, and spending time with her sorority sisters. She hopes to make a difference in the world or at least in many people's lives as a hopeful Speech-Language Pathologist. Follow Alisha on Twitter (@missalisha14) and Instagram (alishaa_j). Roll Tide!