Trendsetters Wanted at Alabama: Apply Now!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Alabama chapter.

Hello Alabama collegiettes! Do you have a passion for fashion or entrepreneurship? Are you interested in being a “Trendsetter” at The University of Alabama? Trend Tribe is an affordable jewelry company based in New York that offers a campus ambassador program for college students. Trend Tribe’s program gives college students hands-on experience in fashion and entrepreneurship while helping organizations raise money for philanthropy. A percentage of the jewelry trunk show sales held by Trend Tribe’s Trendsetters are donated to the organization’s choice of philanthropy. Trend Tribe is the intersection where fashion meets philanthropy! Along with all the good deeds of Trend Tribe, they are very much affordable. All accessories are under $50 which is very thrifty for us college students. 

Each Trendsetter will participate in a five module training program that will teach crucial skills in everything from marketing to interpersonal communication. These skills will be applied when selling Trend Tribe jewelry as a Trendsetter and throughout your career.
Trend Tribe is currently looking for Trendsetters at Alabama! (Why not bring Trend Tribe to the best school in the nation?) If you’re interested in applying, please visit http://trend-tribe.com/pages/apply-now. Also visit www.trend-tribe.com for more accessories and the latest collection! 

Alisha is a senior at The University of Alabama majoring in Communicative Disorders and minoring in Psychology. She is the current Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Alabama. Alisha loves binge watching TV shows on Netflix, baking, writing, watching/raving about Alabama Football, and spending time with her sorority sisters. She hopes to make a difference in the world or at least in many people's lives as a hopeful Speech-Language Pathologist. Follow Alisha on Twitter (@missalisha14) and Instagram (alishaa_j). Roll Tide!