This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Alabama chapter.

The Shelby Quadrangle on campus is a center of the science and engineering buildings which includes Shelby Hall, the North Engineering Research Center, the South Engineering Research Center, and the Science and Engineering Complex. 

Morgan Lancaster is a junior at The University of Alabama studying Chemical Engineering and German. She enjoys spending time with friends, going to the REC center, playing Pokemon, and watching Disney movies and Netflix. At the university, she is involved in undergraduate research, Alpha Omega Epsilon engineering/technical sciences sorority, the Society of Women Engineers, and the UA Boxing Club.
Alisha is a senior at The University of Alabama majoring in Communicative Disorders and minoring in Psychology. She is the current Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Alabama. Alisha loves binge watching TV shows on Netflix, baking, writing, watching/raving about Alabama Football, and spending time with her sorority sisters. She hopes to make a difference in the world or at least in many people's lives as a hopeful Speech-Language Pathologist. Follow Alisha on Twitter (@missalisha14) and Instagram (alishaa_j). Roll Tide!