Find Out How to Win a Back to School Survival Kit!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Alabama chapter.

It’s Survival Kit Giveaway Time! Read on to find out about the products included this fall and how you can get your hands on free samples.

FREEMAN BEAUTY

The Feeling Beautiful™ line make products with fresh botanicals that feel and smell good on the skin. They are always looking for the best new natural ingredients for their innovative products that will have the best impact on your skin, raising the bar for skincare goods. “Feeling Beautiful™ believes beautiful skin is worth celebrating!”

Feeling Beautiful Rejuvenating Cucumber + Pink Salt Clay Mask

This mask is great for all skin types! The cucumber extract will soothe and calm your skin while the pink Himalayan salt will detox and exfoliate it. The result? Clear and glowing skin that feels hydrated.

How to Use:

Clean and dry your face then apply the mask all over your face and neck, avoiding your eyes. Once 7-10 minutes have passed or the mask has dried, wash it off with warm water and rinse. Massaging your skin gently as you wash the mask off will promote exfoliation. You can use this mask twice a week or as often as you need.

Freeman Feeling Beautiful Manuka Honey + Tea Tree Oil Clay Mask + Cleanser

The honey in this mask will nourish your skin and the tea tree oil will purify it by clearing pores and controlling oil. This mask is perfect for oily skin types that are prone to breakouts. 

How to Use:

You can use this mask daily as a cleanser, or just as a mask. If you are using it as a mask, clean and dry your face before you apply the mask to your face and neck, avoiding your eyes. Once you’ve left it on for 3-5 minutes (no more than 10), rinse the mask off with warm water.

Freeman Feeling Beautiful Detoxifying Charcoal + Black Sugar Mud Mask

The minerals in this mask will nourish your skin and make it healthier; the charcoal zaps away toxins and oils without drying out your skin and the black sugar keeps your skin hydrated and smooths out fine lines or rough patches. This mask is perfect for normal or combination skin types.

How to Use:

Clean your face with warm water to open up the pores, then spread the mask over your face evenly, avoiding the eyes and being careful around your mouth and nose. Once you’ve had the mask on for 5-1 minutes, rinse it off and pat your skin dry. You can use this mask twice a week or as often as you need.

AÉROPOSTALE

Aeropostale’s clothing allows customers to express themselves and channel their creativity through what they wear! Their clothes are stylish, fun and unique.

Denim

Aero’s bestselling denim products are trendy and versatile, and their Seriously Stretchy denim is so comfortable!

BED HEAD BY TIGI

Tigi’s Bed Head line is innovative and street trend-inspired. These products are designed to be used together, whether you layer, blend or “cocktail” them! Tigi is the #1 global styling brand and they are committed to creating products that use cutting-edge technology to ensure the best performance possible. Like their motto says, they are “the true owner of creative styling anarchy. Pick. Mix. Play.”

Bed Head by TIGI Masterpiece Shine Hairspray

This hairspray adds body, holds well, and protects against humidity and dryness! It will hold any style and works with any hair texture or length.

Bed Head by TIGI Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo

Spray this dry shampoo on your roots if you want to make your hair smell fresh and absorb excess oils so you can go one more night without washing it! If you shampoo your hair less often, you save it from color loss and damage from styling it. This product is great for updos or big hair, and its colorless formula means it won’t show on your pillowcase or clothes.

Bed Head by TIGI Hard Head Hairspray

This hairspray dries instantly and has incredible hold and control properties. The more you apply, the harder the product gets, increasing its hold and subtle shine. Additionally, it adjusts the hair’s pH and conditions it as it works its magic!

Bed Head by TIGI Oh Bee Hive! Matte Dry Shampoo

The super fine powder in this product helps absorb the excess oils and allows your hair to reach its fullest volume and body potential. It is perfect for brunettes.

SPINDRIFT SPARKLING WATER

Spindrift® is the first and only sparkling water brand in the United States that is triple-filtered and made with real fresh-squeezed fruit, from family-owned farms no less! The result is sparkling water that is slightly pulpy but endlessly bright and light. Spindrift® believes that “real food deserves a real drink.”

Flavors

All of their products are unsweetened – all the calories and sugar come from the real fruit in the water!

Lemon || Cucumber || Grapefruit || Orange Mango || Raspberry Lime || Strawberry || Blackberry

Serving instructions:

Spindrift® suggests that you serve the water chilled and that you mix up the real fruit by turning it a few times before opening it. Pour it into a glass with ice and the result is beautiful. It is a great addition to any cocktail or mocktail; even add some slices of fruit to it! You can buy Spindrift® online on their website and in store at Target, Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s and more.

ERIN CONDREN

Erin Condren creates on-trend, stylish, personalized and custom organizational and lifestyle products for the office and home meant to inspire and simplify your life! Their goal is “make everyday stylized, organized and personalized” so you can “schedule today and celebrate tomorrow.”

Erin Condren Hardbound LifePlanner

The new and improved Hardbound LifePlanner™ has sleek covers with completely unique designs, satin finish and the classic EC layout. It’s the smallest LifePlanner™ available and features 18-months of horizontal weekly plans from July 2017 to December 2018,  with more unique designs relating to the cover art throughout the planner. 

HI-CHEW CANDY

Hi-Chew is Japanese chewy candy made in America with real fruit flavor. It has been the #1 candy in Japan for years and has grown in popularity around the world! It’s sold at most grocery and convenience stores in the candy or Asian sections, including 7-Eleven, Target, Walmart and Costco.

Flavors

Grape || Cherry || Banana || Strawberry || Mango || Green Apple || Kiwi

Hi-Chew Sours: Lemon || Lime || Grapefruit

Hi-Chew Fizzies: Cola || Orange Soda

Hi-Chew Bites: Strawberry || Grape || Mango || Orange

Hi-Chew products are available in sticks and peg or gusset bags and range in price from 99 cents to $5.29 depending on the store’s sale as well as the product content and size. All Hi-Chew products are gluten-free, cholesterol free and have 0g trans fat as well as no artificial colors; they are made with real fruit juices and purees! However, Hi-Chew does use gelatin derived from pork.

L’ORÉAL PARIS

L’Oréal Paris, based in Paris, France, is a leading beauty care company committed to “providing affordable luxury to people who demand excellence in beauty.”  

L’Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes

These towlettes are perfect to keep in your gym bag or suitcase for tanning on the go. Apply the wipe and see streak-free and natural-looking results in about 2-4 hours!

L’Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze ProPerfect Salon Airbrush Mist

Apply this mist using its 360 degree micro mist nozzle to apply product to even those hard to reach places without needing an appointment at the tanning salon!

L’Oréal Paris Hydra Genius

This liquid moisturizer lasts 72 hours and contains aloe water and hyaluronic acid to nourish your skin for glowing and fresh-looking results upon contact with your skin. There are three different formulas to match any skin type and provide a customized finish. 

STERIPOD

Steripod makes clip on toothbrush protectors, no batteries or cables required, with active vapors that fit on any manual or electric toothbrush and cleans and freshens them for up to three months! By clipping the pod to your brush head, you protect it from airborne contaminants and cross-contamination from other toothbrushes, which is extra important to stay healthy during flu season and finals.

Thymol, the ingredient found in mouthwash, is the same ingredient that Steripod uses in their pods! It releases active vapors that make your toothbrush safe to store in the pod between uses. The pod is designed for optimal air circulation so your toothbrush can dry natually, which is important because drier brushes have lower risk of contamination. 

Steripods are available in a range of colors so you can always tell which toothbrush is yours, plus its small size makes it perfect for travel! It was developed by doctors and independently tested, and is now available around the country at stores including Target, Walmart and Bed Bath & Beyond as well as online via Amazon or GetSteripod.com.

A two-pack ensures six months of toothbrush protection and costs $5.99. A family pack with eight pods, which you could share with your roommates or dorm mates, is $19.99 and includes free shipping at GetSteripod.com. If you sign up on GetSteripod.com you can get a reminder text or email to update your Steripod!

HOW TO ENTER

You can do any or all of these things! Each action equals one entry.

1) Like the Instagram picture (must be following us on Instagram @hercampusbama)

2) Retweet the tweet (must be following us on Instagram @hercampusbama)

3) Like the Facebook photo (must be following us on Twitter @HCUAlabama)

4) Share the Facebook photo (must like us on Facebook at Her Campus Alabama)

Helmi Henkin

Alabama '18

Helmi is a senior at The University of Alabama from Menlo Park, California studying psychology and French. She has been to 78 countries on seven continents! Her favorites are Finland (since that's where her family lives), Bali and Antarctica. When she's not in class or traveling she loves reading, singing and songwriting, and hanging out with friends.
    Kristen is a senior at The University of Alabama majoring in English and minoring in journalism and creative writing. She loves music festivals, reading, Alabama Football, and binge watching Food Network. She serves as Health Chair for the Beta Rho Chapter of Alpha Omega Epsilon. After graduation, she will be moving to Indianapolis to teach through Teach For America.