This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Akron chapter.

One can never go wrong with a quality Disney movie. Here is a list of the 10 brand new Disney movies getting ready to release throughout 2018!

Black Panther

Release date: February 16th, 2018

Chadwick Boseman plays T’Challa, the heir to the King of Wakanda. After his father dies, he returns to the isolated, technologically advanced African nation to succeed to the throne and take his rightful place as king.

A Wrinkle in Time

Release date: March 9th, 2018

Starring Reese Witherspoon, Oprah Winfrey, and Zach Galifianakis, A Wrinkle in Time is a family-friendly film. Based on the novel by Madeleine L’Engle, three peculiar beings send Meg, her brother, and her friend to space in order to find her scientist father.

Avengers: Infinity War

Release date: May 4th, 2018

The Avengers and their allies must be willing to sacrifice all in an attempt to defeat the powerful Thanos before his blitz of devastation and ruin puts an end to the universe.

SOLO: A Star Wars Story

Release date: May 4th, 2018

During an adventure into a dark criminal underworld, Han Solo meets his future copilot Chewbacca and encounters Lando Calrissian years before joining the Rebellion.

Incredibles 2

Release date: June 15th, 2018

Bob Parr (Mr. Incredible) is left to care for Jack-Jack while Helen (Elastigirl) is out saving the world.

Ant-Man and the Wasp

Release date: July 6th, 2018

As Scott Lang balances being both a Super Hero and a father, Hope Van Dyne and Dr. Hank Pym present an urgent new mission that finds the Ant-Man fighting alongside The Wasp to uncover secrets from their past.

Christopher Robin

Release date: August 3rd, 2018

Working-class family man Christopher Robin encounters his childhood friend Winnie-the-Pooh, who helps him rediscover the joys of life.

The Nutcrackers and the Four Realms

Release date: November 2nd, 2018

Starring Keira Knightley, a young girl is transported into a magical world of gingerbread soldiers and an army of mice

Ralph Breaks the Internet: Wreck-It Ralph 2

Release date: November 21st, 2018

Six years after the events of “Wreck-It Ralph”, Ralph and Vanellope, now friends, discover a wi-fi router in their arcade, leading them into a new adventure.

Mary Poppins Returns

Release date: December 25th, 2018

In Depression-era London, a now-grown Jane and Michael Banks, along with Michael’s three children, are visited by the enigmatic Mary Poppins following a personal loss. Through her unique magical skills, and with the aid of her friend Jack, she helps the family rediscover joy and wonder missing in their lives.

University of Akron English Education Major