This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Agnes Scott chapter.

Agnes Scott has a variety of events on and off campus, from roller skating and ice skating to painting and bingo. This coming week, from February 4-8, Agnes will be hosting Interfaith Week, a week of events and opportunities to connect with people of different faiths and celebrate the diversity that is found on campus at Agnes Scott. Here are the daily events, along with  what you can expect from each day.

Monday, February 4: Speedfaithing

To kick off Interfaith Week, students will have the opportunity to learn about different faiths and meet students who identify with those faiths. Through “speedfaithing”, students can talk,, learn about the traditions of their faith, and discuss how their faith and traditions influence their journey through life. This is a great way to meet people and learn about how people of different faiths practice and what traditions they follow. Find this event in the Hub from 6:00-7:30 PM.

Tuesday February 5: Lunar New Year Celebration

Kick off the Year of the Pig with an awesome celebration co-sponsored by the Interfaith Council, ISA, and Masala SACE. This event has food, games, and performances to ring in the lunar new year. Come to the Hub from 6:00-8:00 PM to find this event.

Wednesday, February 6: Interfaith Panel & Ukirk Lunch Table

We have two events on Wednesday! The first is the Ukirk Lunch Table; sit with the directors of Ukirk Atlanta, a Presbyterian-based college ministry, for informal discussions and community. All faiths or beliefs are welcome to sit and enjoy lunch from 1:00-2:00 PM in Evans Dining Hall. The second event is the Interfaith Panel, featuring clergy from various faith traditions, such as Islam, Judaism, Christianity, and Catholicism. Go to the Frannie, Campbell 128, from 5:00-7:00 PM to find this awesome discussion of faith and their intersections.

Thursday, February 7: Interfaith Crafting

Do you love art or learning how art ties into faith and spirituality? Come to the interfaith crafting event on Thursday to create and learn! Come make prayer beads or paint spirit rocks in the Alston Sunroom from 12:00-2:00pm.

Friday, February 8: Interfaith Shabbat

For the last day of Interfaith week, there will be a Shabbat  service which incorporates worship elements from many traditions which were discussed and learned about throughout the week. This service will be held in the Julia T. Smith Chapel, beginning at 6:00 PM.

Lillian Jackson

Agnes Scott '22

Lillian is a freshman at Agnes Scott College, planning on double-majoring in Psychology and English. She grew up just outside Atlanta, and loves exploring the city. In her free time she does chorus, theatre, plays cello, paints, and watches YouTube.