This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Adelphi chapter.

From a small town in Western Germany, Our campus celebrity is ready to take on the world. No, seriously this lady is a major #GIRLBOSS. She’s the first International President of the Buosiness fraternity, Delta Sigma Pi and who knows, future President of the U.S. someday (Watch out Clinton). Meet Pia Steffes!

Year: Senior

Major: Marketing

Her Campus Adelphi: What’s your favorite part about being President of Delta Sigma Pi?

Pia Steffes: The successes. I promised a lot in my campaign, and I have been working really hard to live up to these promises and personal goals. Then when you see a plan follow through, a goal being achieved, and just your members congratulating you on it; is my favorite part.

HC: What else are you involved in on campus?

PS: I was the Vice President of the Student Activities Board before I took presidency in DSP. Currently I am also a member of Students Today Alumni Tomorrow and I am on the advisory board for the Dean of the Robert B. Willumstad School of Business.

HC: You clearly are a #girlboss ! Is there a female in your life or in the media that inspires you?

PS: No not really, but I admire all women in leadership and guiding positions for which I will be continuously thriving.

HC: What do you miss the most about home?

PS: Free education… Haha I miss the food, especially bread and sausages.

HC: Finish this sentence: I wish people knew that International students..

PS: Sometimes have to overcome a lot of language barriers and social norms to communicate their point and opinion. Therefore, the people they are communicating with shouldn’t be offended right away and reevaluate the situation to help them grow.

HC: Where can we usually find you on campus?

PS: Most likely in the Center for Recreation and sports since I work there, socialize there, and do my homework there. Also, they have really nice bathroom hidden on the 1st floor ;) (Oooh thanks for the tip!)

HC: What’s your favorite song at the moment?

PS: Depends on my mood and what the radio in my car is playing at that time.

HC: If you had to live off of one food for an entire year, what would it be?

PS: Chocolate!!! But not Hershey!

HC: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you want to live?

PS: To live my entire life I would probably be somewhere in central to northern Europe. But right now it would be really cool to live in Manhattan.

HC: Where do you see yourself in five years?

PS: Very hard question for me in this time of decision making.  I hope I will be in a more senior position than entry level in a company that helps me connect the American and German culture.

HC: What’s one thing you’re looking forward to this year?

PS: …Senior Formal!

HC: Let’s hear a random fact!

PS: After I graduated High School I traveled to Colombia with a friend. There I was on a cow farm and was able to inseminate a cow with my right arm being all the way inside the cows a** (LOL).

Carolyn Garcia is a Junior at Adelphi University. She was part of the Her Campus High School Journalism and Publicity Ambassador program during her junior year of high school and that opportunity was what allowed her to discover her passion of writing for media. Since then, she's become a Social Media rep for Seventeen, a Style Guru for CollegeFashionista.com, a Campus rep for Rent the Runway, a contributor for TheDaily411.com, and a Campus Ambassador for CAMBIO #BUILTBYGIRLS She's now the publicity/social media coordinator for Her Campus Adelphi, which she couldn't be more excited about. If you're interested in becoming best friends with her, you should tell her you love Taylor Swift and Chocolate Mint Tea.