This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Adelphi chapter.

Classes and work have you stressed out? Do you feel like you’re going insane counting down the days until spring break?Looking for a much needed distraction?  Or do you just have nothing else to do? Netflix will always be there for us in our darkest hours. There’s a show for practically everyone. Have no idea what to watch or where to start? Here are a few shows that are a must see.

1. Friends

Have a few good laughs with our favorite group of people. You’ll be calling this set of friends your friends in no time!

2. Grey’s Anatomy

The doctors from Seattle Grace will take you on an emotional roller coaster in this medical drama. The patients aren’t the only ones who experience trauma.

3. American Horror Story

Nothing is as it seems in this horror series. If scary movies are your things, you’ll be hooked on this TV series

4. Orange is the New Black

Fall in love with the interesting and complex women from Litchfeild Penitentiary. This series gives you the real, non-fluffy experience of what life behind the bars of an all-female prison is like.

5. House of Cards

A thrilling political drama where you never can expect what’s going to happen next. This show has an ininite amount of tricks up its sleeves that will have you hooked.

6. Supernatural 

Follow the Winchester brothers as they travel across the country hunting things from our worst nightmares. 

7. Fuller House (My new personal favorite!)

Catch up on what our favorite childhood family is doing now! If you loved Full House, your love for this sequel series will be even fuller!

Happy watching collegiettes! Xoxo 

Hey party people!!!I'm Samantha, but my friends call me Sam because there are a million and one Samanthas out there. I am a sophmore studying English with a concentration in Creative Writing and Early Childhood Education at Adelphi Unversity. When you first meet me I am really shy but when I am with my friends I like to think that I am the life of the party. Usually you can find me reading, talking about TGIT, mindlessly scrolling my phone, tumbling (on Tumblr of course!), or pinning on Pinterest. My dream is to travel the world and make memories that will last me a lifetime. I'm always up for a new adventure!  My tumblr says more about me than I ever will : www.stonecold-novelist.tumblr.com Fun fact about me: I never really know what to say for these bio things and I always feel so awkward making them. *insert cute monkey hiding face emoji*