Her Campus Adelphi at CFW

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Adelphi chapter.

Her Campus Adelphi’s excutive board getting their picture taken this past Saturday night at College Fashion Week NYC hosted by Her Campus!

Hey everyone! I'm Juls (yes, short for Julie), and I'm a junior biology major with a double minor in chemistry and mathematics at Adelphi University. I'm also a writer and the head of the editorial team for Her Campus Adelphi. I've been running for 6 years and am a (beginner) Bikram yoga junkie, so I guess you can say I'm also a fitness enthusiast. If I'm not out for a run or in the yoga studio, you can catch me volunteering at my local hospital, laughing with my friends while out for coffee, or tuning in for the latest episode of Dancing With the Stars. Feel free to say hi if you see me around; I'm most likely that girl with a pair of sunglasses on top of her head even if it's cloudy outside.
Hi HC readers! I am a senior at Adelphi University studying Communications with a concentration in Journalism. I am also a Marketing minor and am a member of various campus organizations. I will be serving as the HC Adelphi Campus Correspondent. Our chapter will keep you in the loop of all the Adelphi happenings along with college life articles written by the students for the students!   Check out our website to learn more about us and how you can become apart of the HC team at AU! Also, dont forget to check out our social media pages, also listed on the website. http://hercampusadelphi.weebly.com/