Going Platinum!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Adelphi chapter.

We are proud to share with the Adelphi community that our chapter has reached platinum level! We spent the last two years as a bronze level chapter and have worked harder then we ever have this semester to try and move up at least one level. We never expected to jump over silver and gold and go right to platnium. Platnium level means that our chapter is apart of the top 30% of chapters in the nation. 

As campus correspondent I want to thank everybody who is apart of the Adelphi community for supporting us (not CSI or Student Gov…lol). Our readers and supporters, we cannot thank you enough for recognizing us this semester on campus. It has been difficult to try and get the recognition we deserve. We hope to bring more exciting things to you in the spring semester. It is our mission to start having events! So be on the lookout! We want the entire campus involved (girls and guys!).

New members, you are the reason we were able to accumulate enough content to gain more attention/awareness on campus. I cannot wait to work with you all again. Despite a few downfalls, we now know how to get around them, and next semester we will be even stronger as group. I can only hope that by next summer, our chapter will reach Pink level.

I know we can do it :) 

Hi HC readers! I am a senior at Adelphi University studying Communications with a concentration in Journalism. I am also a Marketing minor and am a member of various campus organizations. I will be serving as the HC Adelphi Campus Correspondent. Our chapter will keep you in the loop of all the Adelphi happenings along with college life articles written by the students for the students!   Check out our website to learn more about us and how you can become apart of the HC team at AU! Also, dont forget to check out our social media pages, also listed on the website. http://hercampusadelphi.weebly.com/