White Jeans Through the Seasons

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Aberdeen chapter.

White Jeans Through The Seasons

The key to being a 4-season fashion diva is 100% a pair of white jeans. Most commonly a Summer wardrobe feature, white denim is overlooked during cooler months.  This is a mistake though as there are great ways to transform a look all year round.

1. SPRING

Nothing screams spring more than a summery outfit choice. Light coloured clothes ease you perfectly into the warmer weather. Jackets are a thing of the past and a knit jumper is a great way to branch away from the chilling winter weather.

2. SUMMER

Finally, summer has arrived and our full on summer wardrobes have been dusted off! A blossom coloured top pairs perfectly with white denim and the off the shoulder look is ideal for warm weather. White jeans may also be a good choice for an evening dinner when the weather is a little cooler.  

3. AUTUMN

Kendall Jenner is showing us how it’s done. Just as the weather is cooling down in the Autumnal months, a cropped fur jacket is the PERF combo with white jeans. Paired with heeled boots, this runway model stays warm but also on trend.

4.WINTER

Despite a few impracticalities due to their pale colour and obvious adverse weather conditions, white denim can still dominate your wardrobe in winter. A jacket is an essential in the cold weather, a black leather one gives a more wintery look. Black accessories fully tie in a monochrome look for winter.

Channel your inner fashionista diva and rock your white jeans all 4 seasons of the year.