This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Aberdeen chapter.

Meet the Committee: Kitty Duthie

Name: Kitty Duthie

Degree: Primary Education

Committee Position: PR Secretary

Her Campus caught up with our new PR Secretary Kitty to have a bit of a gossip and see what some of her favourite things are!

HC: Celebrity woman crush?

KD: I love Chrissy Teigen! Apart from just being a total babe I think she’s hilarious (if you don’t already follow her on Twitter you should!) and just doesn’t take herself too seriously. I love that she’s a supermodel but shares her love for food and has spoken on Instagram about loving your body and imperfections. She just seems so down to earth.

HC: Favourite alcoholic beverage?

KD: Hmm, probably prosecco!

HC: Kiss, marry, kill: Channing Tatum, Liam Hemsworth and Ryan Gosling?

KD: I would have to marry Ryan Gosling, he’s probably my biggest celeb crush, kiss Liam Hemsworth, and kill Channing Tatum.

HC: What do you always carry in your handbag?

KD: I always carry lip balm and water, not very exciting but they’re essentials!

HC: What can you not live without?

KD: Definitely my mum, I know everyone says that but I honestly don’t know what I would do without her! She gives the best advice and is always so positive and supportive. While I’m away at Uni I call her pretty much everyday for a chat, she’s like my therapist!

Quick Fire:

HC: First love:

KD: My childhood best friend, our mums were close friends and my sister was best friends with his so we were totally inseparable from the beginning. I was heartbroken when he moved abroad. We were only about 7!

HC: Most disappointing film you’ve watched:

KD:  I went to see La La Land and it was okay, but definitely not as good as I had expected after hearing a lot about it.

HC: What superpower would you have?

KD: I would love to be able to time travel – go back in time and relive things or do things differently, I’m such an over thinker so I’m always thinking of what I would have done differently if I had the chance! I’d also love to be able to speak lots of languages.

Images: Kitty’s Own

"I shall go on shining as a brilliantly meaningless figure in a meaningless world." Lover of quotes, coffee and partying. Ever get that feeling that you're still looking for your place in the world? SAME.