This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Aberdeen chapter.

We here at HC Aberdeen love anything to do with food, cafes and Instagram so when we find a little treasure which combines the three then we’re onto a winner.

A few of our girls recently visited Tea Zone which is a tea boutique cafe in the Castlegate. The girls tucked into the heavenly looking waffles and cups of tea and our queens of Instagram were all over the colourful waffles to add to our bright Instagram feed. Head on over to their Facebook page to find out more about the cafe https://www.facebook.com/TeaZoneShop. We’re so glad we’ve found this new little tea shop gem!

Laura Rennie is currently a fifth year Diploma in Legal Practice student at the University of Aberdeen. After four years studying in the Granite City she couldn't quite drag herself away from it so decided to stick around for one more year. Previously a features writer and secretary of Her Campus Aberdeen when it was founded, she is now very excited to be captaining the little pink ship this year. She loves cups of tea, fairy lights, musicals, trashy TV and is a blogger and member of Her Campus Blogger Network in her spare time.