Profile: Carrie and Biggles!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Aberdeen chapter.

Biggles showing off his selfie skills 

This week, Her Campus caught up with the lovely Carrie Mackintosh and her lovely companion Biggles for a chinwag to find out a bit more about them, as well as what makes the owner/dog relationship so special! 

HC: So first things first, Biggles, how long have you lived with Carrie for?

Biggles: Carrie has had me for almost 7 years in April! I was born on January 11th 2009. 

HC: Fellow January baby, represent. Carrie, what’s been your favourite memory with Biggles? And Biggles, what has been your favourite memory with Carrie?

Carrie: Difficult one! My favourite memory with Biggles is probably the first time he swam in the sea. 

Biggles: My favourite memory with Carrie is when she gave me a dentastick 5 minutes ago! Food is always on my mind.

HC: Haha, I’m sure a lot of our readers feel the same! So Carrie, you study psychology, what’s been your favourite part of uni so far?

Carrie: Meeting a lot of great people that I’ve wouldn’t have met otherwise! 

HC: And Biggles, if you were at uni, what would you study?

Biggles I would have studied English because I get frustrated at times when people don’t understand dog speak. 

HC: Hehe, that must be frustrating indeed! And what have you two got planned for summer?

Biggles: Carrie will be in university over summer as a research assistant at the psychology building! While she’s away from the house, I will be outside enjoying the sunshine with my shades on, or if the weather is bad I will be playing inside with my 3 cat friends! We have no holidays planned as of yet.

Biggles having a nap with his cat buddy Louis 

HC: That sounds like a great summer to me! Lastly, time for a quick fire round; 

Favourite food

Carrie: Currently Cadbury’s mini eggs!

Biggles: Every. Single. Thing. 

Favourite film?

Carrie: Love Actually 

Biggles: 101 Dalmatians 

Favourite colour?

Carrie: Blue 

Biggles: Red

Favourite Disney princess?

Carrie: Belle 

Biggles: Lady from Lady and the Tramp; she should be a Princess! 

Big thanks to Carrie and Biggles for taking the time to talk to us! 

Nap time!

4th year Sociology & International Relations student/ HC chapter editor at the University of Aberdeen. Sharing my thoughts on life, current affairs, media and occasionally baking.
Laura Rennie is currently a fifth year Diploma in Legal Practice student at the University of Aberdeen. After four years studying in the Granite City she couldn't quite drag herself away from it so decided to stick around for one more year. Previously a features writer and secretary of Her Campus Aberdeen when it was founded, she is now very excited to be captaining the little pink ship this year. She loves cups of tea, fairy lights, musicals, trashy TV and is a blogger and member of Her Campus Blogger Network in her spare time.