IT’S AUSA ELECTION TIME

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Aberdeen chapter.

ITS ELECTION TIME!

Now is your chance to have your say in what our university does and doesn’t do!

Who do you think is going to voice YOUR opinions?

These people are paid to represent you – by voting you do your bit to make the university a better place for all.

Be the VOICE

Be the CHANGE

Be INVOLVED

Voting runs from today at 9am (Tuesday 15th of March) until Thursday 17th March at 3pm! That’s 54 whole hours!

Find all the candidates manifesto videos online

Or on AUSA

If you are unsure about any aspect be it who to vote for, how to vote or why you should vote you will find all the help you need around campus over the next couple of days!

CAST YOUR VOTE HERE:

https://www.ausa.org.uk/elections/votenow/

#ausaelections

Lisa Howe

Aberdeen

Aspiring to be a Disney Princess. Lover of gin and coffee. 4th year economics and management student. (Listed from high-low priority).
Laura Rennie is currently a fifth year Diploma in Legal Practice student at the University of Aberdeen. After four years studying in the Granite City she couldn't quite drag herself away from it so decided to stick around for one more year. Previously a features writer and secretary of Her Campus Aberdeen when it was founded, she is now very excited to be captaining the little pink ship this year. She loves cups of tea, fairy lights, musicals, trashy TV and is a blogger and member of Her Campus Blogger Network in her spare time.