This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Aberdeen chapter.

I created this list so you dont have to.

Molly Weasley – ‘NOT MY DAUGHTER, YOU BITCH!’

Oliver Wood – The only good thing about a quidditch match.

Dobby – His death was the most soul-destroying scene of the entire franchise.

Arabella Figg – The only neighbour you would ever need.

Cedric Diggory – An Icon. There could have been multiple spin-off movies about him if the screenwriters had gotten rid of his death.

Nagini – Literally the most stunning snake? She was beautiful? An underrated animal of the      wizarding world.

Draco Malfoy – He deserved the redemption act more.

Sirius Black – bad AND boujee.

Ron Weasley – The films took all personality out of this man and for that I will never forgive; however, he is a gem so he’s near the top of the list.

Lord Voldemort (Tom Marvolo Riddle) – Listen, the DRAMA and CHAOS this man created is kind of… everything.

Minerva McGonagall – One of the strongest characters, you can’t not love her.

Arthur Weasley –. A GEM, he managed to marry the biggest icon in the wizarding world and as such that makes him very important.

Bellatrix Lestrange – Much like the Dark Lord, the ATTENTION she demanded from people is horrifically relatable.

Luna Lovegood – The sweetest girl, but also one of the strongest and most powerful witches in the franchise.

Neville Longbottom – THE BRAVEST ONE.

Remus Lupin – Even during a full moon his dedication to the good in people is admirable.

Rubeus Hagrid – Such a sweetheart, one of the best acted roles also.

Severus Snape – His redemption/death scene was much too long, some of that time DESERVED to go to Draco.

Lily Potter – A badass mother.

Amos Diggory – His wailing over Cedric is one of the most emotive scenes in history

Nymphadora Tonks – Her death absolutely ruined me.

Pomona Sprout – Professor Sprout could teach Defense against the Dark Arts but Snape couldn’t teach Herbology.

Alice and Frank Longbottom – The strongest parents. Neville’s good nature is testament to them despite having rarely known them.

Rolanda Hooch – She appears briefly in the first film, but her impression has lasted a lifetime.

Fred and George Weasley – The Important comedy relief which was much needed in those last 3-4 movies.

Hermione Granger – An intelligent queen, it’s just a shame that she wasn’t interesting enough to be higher up in the list.

Barty Crouch Jr – The original bad boy.

Alastor (Mad-Eye) Moody – One of the most interesting characters, he is a formidable force in the franchise

Colin Creevey – He is the bubbliest little child, we love Mr. Creevey!

Albus Dumbledore – Most people put him at the top but honestly his secrecy is so annoying throughout the entire franchise.

Bill Weasley – How he married Fleur I do not know.

Charlie Weasley – We love a dragon tamer!

Seamus Finnigan – Blowing yourself up is not a personality trait.

Cho Chang – The lack of any real emotion from Cho is truly frustrating because she has such potential as a character.

Fleur Delacour – Very pretty, but has the personality of dish water.

Vincent Crabbe – A meany.

Petunia Dursley – Everyone seems to hate her but she lost a sister too!!

Lavender Brown – A weirdo.

Hedwig – A strong owl, but honestly, not that interesting.

Gregory Goyle – Another meany.

Vernon Dursley – A horrible character, an impeccable performance.

Dudley Dursley – Waste of screen time.

Viktor Krum – The wizarding version of a rugby boy.

Garrick Ollivander – His shop on Diagon alley was way too disorganised.

Harry Potter – Didn’t deserve to be the namesake of the franchise.

Quirinus Quirrell –. I could tell he was a rat from that first meeting in the leaky cauldron.

Myrtle Warren/Moaning Myrtle – People find her comedic entertainment; I just find her annoying.

Percy Weasley – The least important Weasley, they could survive without him.

Cornelius Fudge – A waste of space.

Horace Slughorn – Another waste of space.

Dolores Umbridge – The most basic and lazy of villains, didn’t even get her hands dirty.

Scabbers – Cute rat, freaky human

Ginny Weasley – Boring.

Rita Skeeter – I don’t need to tell you why she is at the bottom.

Iona Hancock

Aberdeen '22

PGDE Primary 21/22 @ Aberdeen 1st Class Honours in Politics and IR @ Aberdeen
Second year Psychology student @ University of Aberdeen