This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Aberdeen chapter.

HCAU Review –Cup Aberdeen

Nestled just off the cobbled street of Belmont, is a small café named Cup. It is a cute little café that serves both breakfast and lunch. It is the perfect location for catching up with friends, whether that is after a successful day of shopping or for a Sunday brunch!

The waiters are very prompt and will find you a seat as soon as one becomes available, as there are no reservations, it is first come first served. The staff are lovely and willing to answer any questions you may have.

Once settled in your seat, you will open the large tea menu that has every flavor you could possibly ask for! At the back of the restaurant, there is a little tea pit stop where you can try a few a flavors of tea before you choose one.

Once you have ordered your choice of tea, it will come to you in a teapot with a cute little cup and saucer.

The food menu at Cup also has a large variety. There are many different options for every dietary need, from vegetarian, gluten free and vegan. The staff at Cup are also happy to make any adjustments if needed. The breakfasts range from croissants with various options to full cooked breakfasts. The lunch menu is also amazing, with options such as Paninis, salads, soup or quesadillas. There is also the option of having afternoon tea, which is beautifully presented on a three-tier stand. My favorite order is a Brie and cranberry Panini, which is just AMAZING!

If you have room for cake after – you should try some! There is an amazing variety of cakes that vary from tray-bakes to gluten free and vegan cakes.

The cakes also come on charming little plates and are perfect for sharing!

Cup is the perfect place to go after a stressful day at university! It is also a place that everyone must go to before leaving Aberdeen!

HC gives Cup Aberdeen 5/5 stars!