Crackin’ Up With Miz Cracker – HCAU Reviews “It’s Time”

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Aberdeen chapter.

I love a good drag queen, I love RuPaul’s Drag Race Queens, in particular, and when they come to Aberdeen, you can bet your bottom dollar that I’ll be there! On Wednesday night it was TIME for dinner as Miz Cracker brought down the house at the Tivoli Theatre.

Serving looks, body, and sass, the Season 10 fan favourite from RuPaul’s Drag Race mixed her usual comedy routines with some lip-sync numbers that caused intense laughter, cheers and even fan participation. From sex, drugs, and alcohol, to being addicted to money, Cracker taught us all the wrong ways to “STOP” the negativity in our lives.

@miz_cracker on Instagram and Twitter

Matt’s Own photo

As she’s one of my favourite queens, I absolutely had to leave with one of Miz Cracker’s super cute tee’s! Drag shows in Aberdeen have only just started to gain momentum with Slay Presents bringing Drag Race queens to the UK, and this time Holy T (formerly Holy Trannity) brought their first ever RuGirl show to our city! I would wholeheartedly recommend seeing a drag show coming up in Aberdeen, the next one I know of is the Season 5 runner up and All-Stars 2 champion, Alaska in February! They’re not just funny and entertaining but they’re also thought-provoking and a great way of meeting new people too!

@slaypresents on Twitter

@Holy_TEurope on Twitter

Matthew Peers

Aberdeen '19

4th Year Fashion & Textile Student