Campus Cutie: Olivia Foster

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Aberdeen chapter.

Campus Cutie:

Name: Olivia Foster

Age: 20

Year of Uni: 3rd

Subject: Medicine

Home Town: Newcastle

HC: What is your sense of style?

Olivia: I wear anything and everything from Topshop and occasionally a few vintage market items, such as big jumpers and jewelry. You will always find me wearing a tartan scarf and converse.

HC: Describe your personality in a nutshell:

Olivia: A friendly, loyal, happy, caring Geordie.

HC: Attached or not attached?

Olivia: Attached.

HC: What do you look for in a guy?

Olivia: They have to make me laugh, but not too much, I have to be the funny one! They have to be a good cook too.

HC: What is your favourite place in Aberdeen?

Olivia: The Coffee House on Gaelic Lane. They have window seats and amazing cake; I would thoroughly recommend a visit!

HC: What is your favourite pizza topping?

Olivia: Meat Feast.

HC: What is your favourite ice cream flavour?

Olivia: Mint Choc Chip.

HC: What are your thoughts on Scottish Independence?

Olivia: Being English I can’t really comment, but I believe that it should never be put into action.

HC: Where do you see yourself in five years time?

Olivia: Hopefully I will have graduated from University and have travelled round Asia. I hope to be working somewhere warm – maybe South Africa or Australia.

HC: Who is your celeb crush?

Olivia: My two favourites would have to be Ryan Gosling- a classic, and the Bastille lead singer Dan Smith.

HC: What is your ideal night out?

Olivia: Pre-drinks with a good group of friends, followed by heading out to somewhere that plays lots of extremely cheesy music and serves lots of tequila.

HC: What is your best quality?

Olivia: Being a loyal friend- although sometimes that can get me into trouble.

HC: What would you take with you to a desert island?

Olivia: My dog, Louis.

HC: What is your biggest turn-off/on?

Olivia: Turn off is definitely bad breath, especially onions. Turn on would be confidence.

Currently a 3rd year undergraduate at the University of Aberdeen studying English Literature. And the President and Editor in Chief of Her Campus Aberdeen.