This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Aberdeen chapter.

This week’s campus cutie is a pretty blonde who loves sailing and can be a bit of a computer geek – Here’s the exclusive:

Name: Laura Murray

Age: 18

Degree: Computing Science-2nd year

Hometown: Troon, South Ayrshire

Laura pictured with her boyfriend at the Sports Ball

What would you say your favourite thing to do is?

When I’m at home I love going sailing with the family or long walks, anything outdoors! When I’m in Aberdeen I love spending time with my friends, especially the occasional nights out with them.

What clubs or societies are you involved in?

I am part of the hockey club and computing science society….but maybe you can leave that one out hahaha!!

Definitely not leaving that fact out, weve all got out geeky side to us ;)

What types of things do you do to stay fit?

I play hockey and I go to the gym as much as possible, I also go on runs when the weather is suited!

Are you single or taken?

Taken.

Gosh darn it; we were hoping youd be a single pringle. So, what is your favourite thing to do with him?

We love just having chilled nights in to watch movies and stuff but we do like going out occasionally for dinner and a guilt free night at the casino.

What is your guilty pleasure?

Watching a whole season of Keeping up with the Kardashians in one day…

Who is your favourite Disney princess?

Probably Pocahontas, for her sense of adventure and she is probably the most down to earth one.

Favourite food?

I am a big steak lover, could eat it for any meal any day.

Pet hate?

When people constantly have their phones out even when you are trying to chat to them! It drives me mad!!

Laura playing in a recent AUWHC 3XI match against AUMHC 4XI

Aaaaand finally, what is your biggest fear?

Falling in public! Almost refused to walk anywhere in winter during that icy weather!

Phew, what a scorcher! Thanks Laura for being our latest Campus Cutie! HCXO

Currently a 3rd year undergraduate at the University of Aberdeen studying English Literature. And the President and Editor in Chief of Her Campus Aberdeen.