Campus Cutie – Adam Dalgleish!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Aberdeen chapter.

Her Campus were lucky enough to grab a moment with heart-throb Mr Adam Dalgleish to find out if we have a chance with this handsome hound. 

Age: 20

Year of Study: Third year

Subject: Primary Education

Hometown: North Berwick

HC: Where is your favourite place in Aberdeen?

Adam: My favourite place in Aberdeen would have to be The Tippling House with decent food and some bloody edgy drinks on the menu. It’s a great wee place tucked away on Belmont Street. 

HC: Describe yourself in 3 words

Adam: Effulgent, equanimous, and loquacious. Now that’ll get everyone checking their dictionaries!

HC: The dictionary is out. Now, who is your celeb crush?

Adam: Although I may be doing a course that is renowned for being a tad homosexual, I’d like to make it clear that I am not… However, I do have a particular soft spot for a certain Mr Justin Timberlake.

HC: What is your best quality?

Adam: I would have to say that my best quality would be my sense of humour. My flatmates maintain I am not in any way funny, but I believe I have a keen ear for hilarity and enjoy a laugh whenever.

HC: What is your worst quality?

Adam: Although I believe that my dance moves come straight out of the top drawer, my friends (and even the occasional passer-by) seem to believe that I have taken a quantity over quality approach to my shape cutting.

HC: If the professional dance career doesn’t work out where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Adam: In 5 years, I will be teaching my own class either in Scotland or America, living in a mansion and driving a Mustang… probably not the mansion or the Mustang on a teacher’s salary though… damn public sector!

HC: So if it wasn’t for the salary, what made you choose primary education?

Adam: I’m not one of those people who has always wanted to teach – like many on my course – but I guess the idea of being able to make a difference has always been a great thing in my mind. I also get on great with kids so this choice of degree seemed like the perfect fit.

HC: Are you single or attached?

Adam: I am currently single.

HC: We have hope! What do you look for in a girl?

Adam: What do I look for in a girl? Well they have to be able to make me laugh. But apart from that, I’m pretty easy going, although I am a sucker for a girl with lovely eyes.