5 Things you NEED for your dorm room!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Aberdeen chapter.

5 Things you need for your dorm room: 

1. PHOTOS!!!!! 

Leaving behind your high-school bea’s and searching for new BFF goals is all part of coming to University. However, never forget the ones you are leaving behind! Whether that be a boyfriend, friends or family, photos can help you feel secure in any moments of insecurity!

2. Cute bedding

Moving away from home means you are in charge of what your bedding looks like! Gives you the freedom and decor is a great way to spend money without the guilt! 

3. Your home comforts 

For me, it is my favourite soft toy. However, you may have your own home comforts which are always important to have to hand! 

4. Your very own mug

The Disney Shop always have a great selection but Cath Kidston, Tesco or John Lewis are sure to have one you like. Makes the perfect cup of tea even better!

5. DVDs or Netflix 

Those hangover’s aren’t going to cure themselves so it is better to take a small supply of DVDs or get yourself a Netflix subscription (if you don’t already have one)

The best thing about living in halls is making new friends, there is always a party to go to and moving away from home can be a great experience so just enjoy it!