With summer quickly coming to an end, it means summer internships are already about to wrap up – even though I feel like I haven’t had enough beach days yet for summer to come to an end already. Internships are an amazing opportunity to get your hands a little dirty in the real world. You gain valuable experience in the field you’ll be working in, and it’s a great way to network with people in the industry!
With your internship coming close to an end, it’s time to start thinking of captions for your goodbye post. I’ve compiled a list of over 40 captions you can use to describe this incredible journey. From funny to meaningful, here are a ton of ways to express your emotions in regards to your internship ending.
If you’re looking for some inspirational captions, these are some that will describe the amazing feeling of being done with your internship.
- Another chapter completed.
- Another step in my journey has been taken.
- I’m going in the right direction.
- One step closer to my dreams!
- Success is coming my way *insert favorite emoji*
- Finished with more experience than I started with.
- Thank you to my mentors and everyone who has made this experience amazing. Off to do great things!
- Grateful for the opportunity to gain more experience in this field.
- End of an experience, beginning of my career.
- Not ready to leave yet!
- I hope the next chapter in my career will be as amazing as this one!
- The only way I survived was by reminding myself that I deserve to be here.
- And just like that, we’re finished.
- I value my new experience and friendships made along the way.
- After this internship, I’m confident to say that this is the career for me.
If you’re looking for something a little funnier to caption your post, try some of these:
- I made this internship more inter-hip.
- Made it through my internship! (With the help of coffee and waterproof mascara.)
- Short but sweet.
- Photo dump of the past few months!
- Sleepless nights were worth all my hard work.
- Gained like 20 new moms and dads from this internship.
- Wouldn’t trade this experience for the world… but maybe for a beach day.
- Farewell team, you will be missed.
- Goodbye internship, hello sleep!
- Won’t be able to brag that I’m an intern anymore.
- Hey Alexa, play “We Are Family.”
- Got to network and wear cute outfits all day! #success
- Felt nothing like Robert De Niro’s character in The Intern.
- My mom promised me a treat if I finished my internship. I’m waiting, mom!
- Thank you to my internship for providing me with useful experience and permanent eye bags.
Finally, if you want to share more of your personal experiences in your Instagram post, you can start off with one of these inspirational career quotes, and then drift off into sharing your experiences:
- “Surround yourself with only people who will lift you higher.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.” – Swami Sivananda
- “Always remember, your focus determines your reality.” – George Lucas
- “Failure doesn’t mean you are a failure, it just means you haven’t succeeded yet.” – Robert H. Schuller
- “A man can succeed at almost anything for which he has unlimited enthusiasm.” – Charles Schwab
- “Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” – John Wooden
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Milton Berle
- “The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- “Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again.” – Richard Branson
- “Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.” – Babe Ruth
- “Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.” – Suzy Kassem
- “Someday is not a day of the week.” – Janet Dailey