We all know that one girl who has her life in order—she’s on top of her school work, she’s pretty involved on campus and she’s going for her dream job. You want to know the secret to her success and how she seemingly has it together? She has a planner, and she’s totally obsessed with it. Here are 15 things only girls who share this obsession understand.
1. Your planner is your life
2. Your planner goes nearly everywhere with you
Class, meetings, work, you name it.
3. And when you forget to bring it with you, your day is totally thrown off
I know I’m forgetting something.
4. “Organization” is pretty much your middle name
Your planner is probably color-coded, and you know what your day looks like from start to finish.
5. The beginning of the year can be stressful because you have to pick out a new planner
So. Many. Planners.
6. And say goodbye to your old planner
I think we should go separate ways.
7. Picking out a planner is like picking out a wedding dress
Do you want a monthly or weekly view? Pockets or no pockets? Lilly Pulitzer, Kate Spade or Moleskine? The options are endless.
8. And when you find the right one, it’s like falling in love
Actually, even better than that.
9. The beginning of the semester is one of the most exciting times of the year because you get to write in all your homework assignments
Brb, spending time with my planner for the next two hours.
10. You always find something to add to your to-do list
11. Checking off everything on your to-do list is one of the best feelings on Earth
Cue the wine and Netflix marathoning.
12. You always have to consult your planner before doing anything
Your go-to line is Hold on, let me check my planner first.
13. Just like a dog mom likes showing off her dog, you like showing off your planner
It’s pretty much your baby.
14. You nearly have a heart attack whenever you misplace your planner
Oh my gosh, where is it?!
15. And your life would be ruined if you lost your planner
But we’re hoping that never happens.