Cats: They’re the betches of the animal world, and at the end of the day, they just get us. They can be cute and fun, but they value their sleep and personal space, just like us. Here are 11 times that cats just totally understood our inner thoughts.
1. I’m drunk and tired and I genuinely don’t know if I can stand up straight… Nope I cannot stand up straight. I’m just gonna chill here for a sec… Go on without me.
2. I’m sorry, who was that beautiful man that just walked by and where is he going because that’s where I’m going.
Don’t mind if I do.
3. I’m not in the mood. Seriously, do not talk to me. Why are you talking to me?
You know what, don’t even look at me. Move along.
4. Can you please for the love of god stop being so basic and get your sh*t together?
5. It’s too early. How did I get stuck with the room that the sun shines in straight into my eyes so obnoxiously early?
You’ll have to physically remove me from this bed.
6. “Just try it,” they said. “It’ll be fine,” they said. Yeah, well look how that turned out…
7. I hate the gym, but I love pizza. This is the price I must pay. This is the burden I must bear.
Pizza, my love, I’m doing this for you.
8. *To basically any cute boy* Love me. Please.
9. Did I seriously send him that text last night? Excuse me while I curl up in a ball and die.
10. Why did I think it’d be a good idea to put off studying until the night before the exam?
At one point did the thought run through my head: Sure, I can cover an entire’s semester worth of reading that I never did in one night… ?
11. Sometimes I just sit alone and think, “What am I doing with my life?”
Don’t worry – you aren’t the only kitty asking herself that question.