PSW Celebrity Stylist On Campus Tour Visiting Penn

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Penn chapter.

People StyleWatch—the magazine that makes beauty & fashion fun—is bringing their Celebrity Stylist on Campus tour to Penn! Come find the best-in-class trends at their style tent, located on the corner of 36th and Walnut Street (right outside the Penn bookstore), from 12 to 6 PM on Tuesday, September 24.

A StyleWatch expert will curate the hottest looks to get you style-ready for every big occasion this school year—from campus parties to tailgates to internships. We’re so excited to see this season’s hottest shoes from Vince Camuto and meet with a celebrity stylist to perfect our outfits for formal! Josie by Natori is also offering free bras to those who attend a bra fitting at the style tent.

StyleWatch will also be giving away a $1,000 scholarship to one lucky winner. PLUS, you’ll score a free Look Book, swag bag, a special gift from GUESS and more! 

Be sure to check it out to sharpen up your style skills. But hurry, all offers and giveaways are while supplies last! Visit StyleWatchConcierge.com for more info.

Former editor-in-chief of Her Campus UPenn