This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Maine chapter.

The weather has finally reached above 50 degrees here at UMaine, which only means one thing…darty season is upon us!!! So here are five things to remember when you’re partying it up with your friends this spring…

1. Don’t forget sunscreen and sunglasses!

2. Drink responsibly…

3. Make sure you have a safe ride back to your dorm, house, apartment etc.

Please no drinking and driving!

4. Go to class/study

I know this weather makes it almost impossible to go to class/finish homework/study, but it’s still very important that you do so and finish this semester strong! Less than a month left guys :)

Last, but definitely not least…

5. Don’t forget to have fun, take lots of pictures, and cherish these moments spent outside of the classroom with your friends!

Enjoy the weather everyone!

Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5,

Mariza Budri

U Maine '19

Mariza is a senior at the University of Maine, majoring in Business Management and minoring in Legal Studies. In her free time she loves to hangout with friends, volunteer at the Women's Resource Center, eat PB chocolate bowls at Nest and binge watch Netflix! 
Chloe is a fourth-year Mass Communication major at the University of Maine. She is the Editor-in-Chief/Campus Correspondent of Her Campus UMaine. She is also contributing editor for Odyssey UMaine. Check out her blog at https://cdyer.bangordailynews.com/. She is passionate about writing, and in her free time enjoys reading, traveling and blogging.