Tips for a Healthy Midnight Snack

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

You sit at your computer. Midnight has passed. You furiously type away, trying to finish your paper for tomorrow’s psych class. Then it hits you — pang! Hunger strikes and writer’s block ensues. Of course, midnight snacking means making something sweet, but you don’t want to worry about the extra sugar and calories. Worry, no more!

With the new Stevia In The Raw, an all-natural, zero calorie sweetener from the makers of Sugar In The Raw, you can make that extra midnight snack without having to make an extra trip to Gregory Gym. Stevia In The Raw has a sweet taste, made with the natural extract from the sweet leaves of the stevia plant.

Quick batch of pancakes? Not a problem with Stevia In The Raw, which you can use because it cuts down added sugars and calories in everyday foods and drinks. Craving a brownie-in-a-mug? Done. Stevia In The Raw® is super versatile and easy to use — it’s available in single packets or a Bakers Bags that measures cup for cup, just like sugar!

Stevia In The Raw gets its sweetness from stevia leaf extract, instead of from sugar alcohols, such as erythritol. The high purity level of Stevia In The Raw also eliminates the aftertaste found in other stevia products currently in the market. That’s why you don’t have to feel bad as you break out the spatula at 2am! #winning.

The In The Raw line includes Sugar In The Raw, Stevia In The Raw, Monk Fruit In The Raw and Agave In The Raw.