This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

Revlon Colorstay Longwear Nail Enamel in Midnight, UO Nail Polish in After Hours

Why you need it: Nail polish is like the forgotten Holy Grail of accessories. Those ten little nails have the ability to pull a whole outfit together. Keep it simple with “Midnight,” a deep teal that is sure to stand out among all the oxblood and black polish this holiday season. And if you’re feeling a little festive, the glitter in “After Hours” is sure to bring the party to your nails.

Why they’re awesome: A girl can never have too many nail polishes to choose from, right?
Kenyatta Giddings is a double major in Broadcast Journalism and Radio-Television-Film at the University of Texas at Austin. She's a former toddler in a tiara from Dallas, Texas and enjoys recording voiceovers for Radio Disney, writing for various publications, and contributing her production and on-camera talents to an array of programs. In her spare time Kenyatta consumes herself with all things vintage shopping, entertainment media, and brunch. Follow her pursuit for fabulosity on Twitter @kenyattapinata and her favorite online magazine @HerCampusTexas.