This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Seattle U chapter.

After NYFW, the next worldly stop in Fashion Month is London Fashion Week. London is another opportunity for designers to show their stuff, for the audience to dress to impress, and for the rest of us to sit at home and envy the world of high fashion. If you’re looking for a way to wear the latest runway-approved trends at a fraction of the price, look no further.

1. Bow Down (seen at Roksanda, Erdmen, and Osman): Bows don’t just belong anywhere; they belong on your neck. Wear this preppy and beautiful trend with pieces from Mango Outlet, Max Studio, and 7th Avenue Design Studio.

2. Cutout Shoulder (seen at David Koma, Eudon Choi, Emilia Wickstead): If your shoulders have ever been too hot in your sweater, try these alternatives from Forever 21, ModCloth, and XOXO.

3. Army Green (seen at Zoë Jordan, Topshop Unique, and Mulberry): Show the world that you’re ready to get down to business in pieces from Romwe, 6 PM, and LOFT

4. Kaleidoscope (seen at Antonio Berardi, Julien Macdonald, and Temperley London): You’ll be a sight for sore eyes in a dazzling pattern in pieces from Laundry by Shelli Segal, Naven, and Forever 21.

5. Faux Fur Detail (seen at Christopher Kane, Burberry, and Toga): If you’re looking for just a little bit of warmth or extravagance, try these pieces from Simply Be, Merona, and Carolina Amato.

Just another college student trying to have it all, including style and comfort; follow my personal struggles with fashion, finances, and the future at www.thehannahgold.com
I'm Skyler. I go to Seattle University in hopes of earning a degree in Creative Writing. I love to discuss and write about LGBTQ politics, fashion, and I spend way too much time scrolling through Tumblr.