This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Providence chapter.
  1. Slam your pen down, crumple up your exam, lob it at your professor’s head and say, “Sucks to suck, nerd.”
  2. Flip your desk over. Chop up the wood and make a boat. Ride that thing out of there.
  3. Set your exam on fire.
  4. Turn to the person next to you, give them a passionate kiss and say, “We’ll always have (Insert class name here.)” Run away sobbing.
  5. Write “School is for suckas” on every page of exam.
  6. When you hand your exam into the professor, whisper seductively into his/her ear, “A+ or nothing.”
  7. Run up and down the aisles waving your exam around. Rip it into shreds and then throw it into the air like confetti. Yell, “School’s out for summer!” and skip on out of there. Extra points if it’s just a midterm.
  8. Instantaneously grow a beard. Boom, bad-ass.
  9. Have the professor grade it immediately after you finish it. Get an A. Crumple that bad boy up and shove it in your mouth, while growling, “Honey badger don’t care.”
  10. Go hunting beforehand, take down a buck, wear that sucker to the exam. Pet your new awesome coat during the test and whisper, “Deer spirit guide, give me strength.”
  11. Sizzle up some bacon during the test. Give some to your professor as a bribe.
  12. Ride in on a horse.
  13. Whittle your own pencil during the exam. Tell boring stories about the wilderness while you do it, like a true outdoorsman.
  14. Lift really heavy things over your head during the test, like classmates or desks or the professor.
  15. Build a campfire. Try and get everyone to tell spooky stories that have the answers to the test in them.
  16. Do well on the exam.

Alexia Polachek is a Junior at Providence College and loves it. Majoring in Marketing, and minoring in Economics, she hopes to pursue Entertainment communication. In her spare time she blogs for PC Admissions and works on campus. However, on a perfect day, you can find her at the beach with a book in hand.If you need to get in contact with her, you can email her at alexiapolachek@hercampus.com.