What Pitt Building Are You Based On Your Zodiac Sign

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

The stars align in strange ways.  They aligned for thousands of students to attend Pitt, including (hopefully) yourself.  Why not let the stars align further and let them determine your new study spot or your building to take all your classes in next semester?  Pitt buildings are each as unique as the galaxies that shine down every night.  Finding the perfect one to camp out in while you slave over your two un-started essays due tomorrow can be stressful, so let the stars decide instead.

Aries (March 21- April 20)

An Aries is a natural leader that boldly inspires others.  No building resembles this better than the Cathedral of Learning.  Cathy is always there to guide you home, no matter how far your heart strays.

Taurus (April 21- May 21)

A Taurus is relaxed and very solid all around.  A Taurus can also be stubborn, which is why the O’Hara Student Center reflects this sign.  O’Hara can be far away from anything else, but clubs insist on holding their office hours or events there.  Still, O’Hara is a calm place to study during the week, never too busy.

Gemini (May 22- June 21)

Geminis have unlimited amounts of energy and value social interaction.  They have places to be and things to do.  They are enshrined in the William Pitt Union.  The WPU always has something going on and around 100 students scrambling through it between classes.  You can eat, work out, go to school spirit events, and study all in one crazy, high-energy place.

Cancer (June 22- July 22)

A Cancer is very unpredictable.  Still, they seek familiarity in ways to express their creative nature.  The Music Building provides all of these traits: you never know when it will be open, its repeated inhabitants know it like the back of their hand, and there are plenty of spaces to practice musical freedom.

Leo (July 23- August 21)

Leos are loyal and devoted to their pursuits.  They can be hot-tempered and feisty.  The Peterson Events Center perfectly embodies this, where many dedicate themselves to fitness or declare their loyalty to the Panthers.

Virgo (August 22- September 23)

Virgos are dedicated to the pursuit of knowledge and the truth.  They love to analyze and problem-solve.  As soon as you walk into Benedum Hall, you can feel the intense focus in the air and the care that students there take to solve problems.

Libra (September 24- October 23)

A Libra is the balance of any friend group.  They keep things in order, and also enjoy an expensive taste.  Wesley Posvar Hall, with its new renovations, reflects this.  It has a costly heating build and houses some of the most diplomatic departments: the social sciences.

Scorpio (October 24- November 22)

A Scorpio is always in an intense question mode.  They work hard to understand the world around them and also value kindness.  Salk Hall resembles this with its intense atmosphere and students that question why they hike up Cardiac Hill every morning before 8 AM.

Sagittarius (November 23- December 22)

A Sagittarius is very hopeful and expresses their personality.  They enjoy meeting others, and at times can make poor decisions.  Litchfield Towers is the epitome of all these characteristics, even down to Sagittarius’s inner conflict reflected in the petty rivalries between towers.

Capricorn (December 23- January 20)

A Capricorn is extremely ambitious.  They yearn for knowledge, so what place could be better than Clapp Hall?  Clapp is the center of many laboratories and quests for scientific discoveries.

Aquarius (January 21- February 19)

An Aquarius will never give up an opportunity.  They work hard and disregard what others think even when surrounded by outsiders.  This is the nature of Barco Law Building, where students can generate new ideas and accomplish great achievements in the middle of the blazing chaos of lower campus.

Pisces (February 20- March 20)

A Pisces likes to have a place to escape from reality.  Their sensitive nature fits perfectly with Frick Fine Arts Building.  There’s a little two-floor library on the right side of the building that is gorgeous and that few know about, perfect for a Pisces.

Photo Credit: 1

Thanks for reading our content! hcxo, HC at Pitt