samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

This Part of the Semester as Defined by Disney

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Berks chapter.

1. How you feel when you turn your phone off in order to GET WORK DONE!

2. When your professor has been going on about a topic for quite some time now but you have no idea what exactly that topic is.

3. When your friends are going on and on about how well their internship is going.

4. You get too excited in your presentation because you KNOW YOUR TOPIC and LOVE YOU TOPIC and your professor tells you went too long.

5. The times where you NEED FOOD RIGHT NOW so you go out and go a little overboard.

6. When you discover that you have to write a 10 page single spaced paper and you’re struggling to make it past page 2.

7. Your feelings on a professor who expects you to wake up and be conscious for a 8 AM exam.

Megan Antosy is a junior at Penn State Berks double majoring in Business with an option in Marketing and Management, and Professional writing. She also has minors in Entrepreneurship and Women's Studies. When she isn't busy writing or editing articles for HC, you can find her on the beach, reading a book, taking a nap, or drinking tea. She is also Co-CC.