This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OSU chapter.

Hey, collegiettes! I’m back to provide you with another week full of my (mostly) healthy eats and attempts to get my booty moving a little bit each day. I’ll admit, the below-freezing-induced snow day on Tuesday threw me a little bit for a loop, but I’m back on track (kinda)!

Here’s my workout schedule for the week – I encourage you to check out some of the links that’ll direct you to some awesome workouts!

Sweat Schedule:

Monday: 20-minute treadmill workout and full-body circuit

• Treadmill workout that looked a little something like this:o   2-minute warm-upo   2:00-3:00 at 6.5 MPHo   3:00-4:00 at 7.0 MPHo   4:00-5:00 at 7.5 MPHo   5:00-6:00 at 8.0 MPHo   Repeat minutes 2:00-6:00 three more times, increasing the speed by at least 0.2 MPH each timeo   2-minute cool-down

**Feel free to adust the speed to your personal fitness level!

Tueday: Snow day = rest day … right?

Wednesday: Power Yoga and 3-mile run

• I did the power yoga class at the gym again and I was still feeling a little antsy afterward, so I put in a quick three miles. Emphasis on the ‘quick’–I was a sweaty MESS.

Thursday: 30-minute elliptical workout and “20x” workout

*I changed a few of the dumbbell weights with varying exercises

Friday: 4-mile run and Pilates

• I just started doing a Pilates group fitness class and, boy,  it’s definitely a different kind of workout! I love the challenge!

Yummy Eats:

One of the challenges I have been presenting to myself recently is to create meatless meal ideas that still give me the same hearty satisfaction that a meat-containing meal does. Here are a few of the meatless meal options I consumed (probably at a record holding rate) this week:

Homemade Chipotle-Style Wrap

• 1 light whole-wheat wrap (I use Flat-Out Wraps)
  • ½ cup black beans
  • ½ cup brown rice
  • 2 tbsp Wholly Guacamole Homestyle Guacamole
  • About 2 tbsp salsa
  • A few slices of zucchini

Spread the guacamole onto the wrap while you heat up the rice and beans in the microwave for 1-2 minutes. Pour the rice and bean mixture into the wrap and then add a few slices of zucchini, top with salsa, wrap it all up, and FEAST!

Overnight oats

• ½ cup old fashioned oats
  • 1 6-oz. container greek yogurt (I usally use 0% fat plain or vanilla)
  • ½ cup unsweetened almond milk (or whatever milk you have on hand)

Put the above ingredients into a Tupperware container and mix them all up. Place a lid on the container and allow the mixture to sit overnight. When you wake up in the morning, you’ve got breakfast ready to go (aside from the yummy toppings you may want to add)!

*My go-to toppings are always peanut butter, sliced banana, and a few shakes of cinnamon – DELISH!

** For more overnight oats ideas and a more thoroughly explained tutorial, check out this link: http://www.katheats.com/favorite-foods/overnightoats

Mediterranean-Style Whole-Wheat Spaghetti

• 2 oz. whole-wheat spaghetti pasta
  • 1 cup sliced zucchini and yellow squash
  • ½ cup chickpeas
  • ¼ cup feta
  • lemon juice (added to your taste preference)

Prepare the spaghetti per directions and, while that is cooking, steam your sliced squash in the microwave. Heat up the chickpeas for about one minute and, once the pasta is finished cooking, simply mix the chickpeas and steamed veggies with the pasta. Then add the feta, squeeze some lemon juice onto the mixture, and eat!

Like I mentioned earlier, the snow day threw me off track a little (at least, that’s the excuse I am going with), so I didn’t get very creative in the kitchen this week, but I promise to provide you guys with something new (to you and me) and yummy next week (Um … like these, perhaps?! http://helloveggy.com/food/?recipe_id=6051977 — yum!).