neonbrand KYxXMTpTzek unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
neonbrand KYxXMTpTzek unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

The Ultimate Finals Week Playlist

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MSU chapter.

If you celebrate Christmas, there’s a good chance these songs will motivate you to finish the semester strong, so you can go home and chill with the fam and eat great food.

Happy studying!

1. All I Do Is Win – DJ Khalid

2. All I Want For Christmas – Mariah Carey

3. All Time Low – Jon Bellion

4. Carol of the Bells – Hayley Westenra

5. Christmas in the City – Marvin Gaye

6. Don’t Wanna Know – Maroon 5

7. The Final Countdown – Europe

8. Frosty the Snowman – The Jackson Five

9. The Greatest – Sia

10. It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas – Bing Crosby

11. Juju On That Beat – Zay Hilfigerrr

12. Jingle Bell Rock – Bobby Helms

13. Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow! – Ella Fitzgerald

14. Power – Kanye West

15. Santa Baby – The Pussycat Dolls

16. Santa Claus is Comin’ to Town – Bing Crosby

17. Shake It Off – Taylor Swift

18. That’s How You Know – Nico & Vinz

19. Under Pressure – Queen & David Bowie

20. We Are The Champions – Queen

21. White Christmas – Bing Crosby

22. Winter Wonderland – Connie Francis

23. Work – Rihanna

24. 24K Magic – Bruno Mars

Bekkah Baldwin is a sophomore at Michigan State University and is still undeclared but thinking about majoring in Neuroscience or Psychology with a minor in German. She loves to write, loves her school, and loves the idea of giving young women an outlet for their voices to be heard. So HerCampus seemed like the perfect place for her. When she's not busy studying, she enjoys being the goofy person she is with her friends and watching Netflix (because who doesn't). Her favorite shows include Friends, Gilmore Girls, Parks and Rec and One Tree Hill. Reading is another hobby, as is writing the occasional FanFiction for some of her favorite 80s movies. During summer breaks she works at the movie theatre in her hometown, one of her favorite places in the world and finds herself eating popcorn and drinking slushies all day. She works as a tour guide at MSU and has never stopped being excited about having the opportunity to show off her awesome school. She's 50% German and tends to visit family in Europe once a year. She wants to study abroad for sure and travel the world long after her college days are over. College was a wonderful transition, a place where she instantly felt she belonged and found her best friends, and she can't wait to see what this year as part of the HerCampus team will bring. Go Green!
Feminist | Editor | Lesbian