Youtube Cooking Shows to Binge Watch

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

YouTube is giving The Food Network a run for its money. Who wouldn’t want to learn a new recipe in under 10 minutes? Efficiency, am I right? These 10 minutes will quickly turn into hours and hours, so don’t make plans to leave your computer once you start. I promise you’ll be hooked.  Check out these YouTube channels to get some inspiration to spice up your cooking habits or get inspiration to start cooking if you don’t already! Those ramen noodles will soon not look so great anymore.

Hot For Food

This vegan couple is serving up some major deliciousness. Vegan or not, you will still drool over their videos. They take traditional dishes and turn them into vegan dishes that still look and taste amazing. From nachos to mac ‘n’ cheese, and even a whole thanksgiving feast, they do it all. They also do challenges where they face off against one another to see who can create the best recipe. Their whit and sense of humor keeps you interested, and you will soon be sucked into spending hours watching.

Liv’s Healthy Life

This is a perfect channel for the college girl who is trying to eat healthy. Liz posts recipes that are realistic for college life and relatively easy for a beginner. She gives great travel snack ideas, lunch on the go and healthy sweet treats you don’t have to feel guilty about. She will inspire you to eat clean, and she does it so easily!

Tastemade

We’ve all seen the short videos on Facebook that suck you in, and, before you know it, you’ve watched every single one. Tastemade expanded on their short videos and has a full Youtube channel with videos ranging from the history of food,= to how to make an In-N-Out burger. Their videos are so diverse that you are sure to never get bored. Prepare to get hungry!

HC Contributer Mizzou