5 Things to Remember During Finals Week

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JMU chapter.

1. Keep in mind all of the hard-work you have done this semester. You’ve spent way too many hours studying to give up now. Just one more week to push through.

2. Remember all of the past semesters and finals weeks you have made it through up to this point. Confidence is key ladies.

3. Your grades don’t define you and the best thing you can do is give it your all. A for effort, right? But seriously, you’ll only regret the hours you didn’t spend studying in this last week of cramming.

4. Takes breaks to relax your mind. All-nighters aren’t healthy and haven’t proven successful. Go for a walk, get lunch with your friends.

5.  Once you finish that last exam, it’s behind you and you get to home to your dog and sleep for 3 weeks. You’re almost there!

Push through Dukes!

Hello! My name is Jessica Pink and I'm a Media Arts & Design major at James Madison University. My concentration is in journalism and I'm getting a minor in both creative writing and environmental studies.
Hello, it's me. Edel (pronounced like the singer), was previously Assistant Social Editor, Video for Her Campus Media. She graduated in May 2018  from James Madison University in with a double major in Media Arts and Design and Communications Studies. Before joining the HC girl gang full-time she was the Campus Correspondent for the JMU Her Campus Chapter. She's an avid social media user, food enthusiast, and shopping extraordinaire. You can catch her taking a coffee break or binge-watching romantic comedies on Netflix.