This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IU chapter.

The HCIU team was so excited to snag some fabulous freebies before we head out of B-Town for spring break. We wanted to share the love and spread the Chipotle discounts with our favorite people ever. Yep, that would be you, Hoosier Collegiettes. So, here’s your chance to score some sweet shades and a book for the beach or ever-girly and very pink safety supplies and some beauty products. All you have to do is the following:

“Like” us on FacebookFollow us on Twitter @HerCampusIUFollow us on Instagram @HerCampusIU

Between now and Friday, March 13, we’ll choose a handful of new fans and followers to win a #HCSurvivalKit. You could one one or more of the following freebies:

SABRE Safety Pink Pepper SprayCompletely Bare Wax SamplesLUNA SnacksChipotle CouponsNot Your Mother’s Haircare Clean Freak ConditionerTaylor Bell’s “Dirty Rush”Shane Kuhn’s “The Intern’s Handbook”

Kelsey is a junior at Indiana University where she is majoring in journalism and concentrating in informatics. She began her Her Campus experience as a contributing writer in Fall 2012. Kelsey was incredibly excited to begin her new role on the HCIU team as co-campus correspondent last fall. When she's not studying or writing, Kelsey enjoys a sipping a strong cup o' joe, reviving thrift store wardrobes and drooling over Netflix eye candy.