This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

I am very proud to be a feminist. Being a feminist means that I support and promote the equal rights of men and women through equal pay, racial justice, gender and sexual expression, and much more. And while it may be obvious when you first meet me what my politics, sometimes I want to show my fem-pride in a more obvious way. That’s where one of my favorite retailers, Look Human, comes in. I’m not sure where I found Look Human, but it is now my go to for graphic tees, tanks, and hoodies. Perfect for intersectional feminists, cat lovers, internet nerds, and basically any subculture of your desire, Look Human has a shirt for every mood and emotion. Don’t believe me? Well you should silly, because here are some of my favorite apparel that fill my inner feminist with glee. Note: Obviously feel free to enjoy the other clothing items that this site provides, although if you clicked on this article, I assume that you’re looking to piss off every meninist Trump supporting bigot that you come across. Enjoy my fellow equality seekers. 

https://media.riffsy.com/images/7dac425a2882e62d03ef46300edc0bc4/raw

This sums up my priorties.

Damn Right!

Yas Kween!

A wardrobe essential.

Praise RBG.

This just moved to the top of my xmas list.

Check your privilege.

Mermaids though.

Trust and believe mama.

Take that!

I need this ASAP.

Yes hunty.

Found your new wardrobe essentials for 2016? You’re welcome!

Studying Abroad in Firenze, Italy. Current Vice President and Blog Mentor of Her Campus Hofstra. Contributing Writer and Intern at Inked Magazine. A writer of all things body modification, beards, veganism, and feminism related.
Coming from a small town in Connecticut, Hailey is a recent graduate of Hofstra University. She spent her time in school working as the Campus Correspondent for the Hofstra chapter of Her Campus where she led the chapter to a pink level status every semester she oversaw the chapter. She also served as the Personnel Director for Marconi Award Winning station WRHU-FM. While holding multiple positions at Hofstra, she was a communications intern at Brooklyn Sports and Entertainment, the company that oversees Barclays Center and Nassau Veteran's Memorial Coliseum.