HC Hofstra’s Favorite Hollywood Lovebirds

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Valentine’s day is a time to cherish family and loved ones, and while there are many couples that come and go in Hollywood, there are a few that stay strong through everything. Here are a few couples that we love and aspire to be like in the future.

Happy birthday, @theellenshow!!!! Here is a picture of me and John!

A post shared by chrissy teigen (@chrissyteigen) on

1. John Legend & Chrissy Teigen

If there is one couple that we love, it is John Legend and Chrissy Teigen. This couple is not only beautiful, but they also, show their fans how much they can have fun together through their many photos, tweets, and videos that they have posted. One of our favorite videos of them, is when they’re in the pool and Chrissy is teasing him by moving a plate of food away from him. Overall, this couple is supportive of one another and we all aspire to have a relationship equivalent to theirs. 

Dance time~#throwback

A post shared by Emily Blunt (@_emily_blunt_) on

2. John Krasinski & Emily Blunt

Another couple that we love here at Her Campus, is Emily Blunt and John Krasinski. The way that they look at each other and just how wide they smile at each other just shows how much love they have for one another. We also, adore the way that they talk about each other during interviews. In an interview on Ellen, John Krasinski once spoke about falling in love with Emily Blunt, “Oh God, I think I’m going to fall in love with her.’ As I shook her hand I went, ‘I like you,'” he said. “It’s one of those things where as soon as you meet someone you kind of know.” Emily Blunt had also spoke about her husband and said, “When I feel the support I have from him, I feel invincible. There’s someone behind you on your good days, and someone in front of you on your bad days.” Not only are they cute, but they also pull some pranks together. We love how genuine they are in their love, and how they just are so natural together. 

#Ellen’s60th

A post shared by Portia de Rossi (@portiaderossi) on

3. Ellen DeGeneres & Portia de Rossi

Portia and Ellen are one of the most strong and supportive couples in Hollywood, especially as they have been together for about seven years. They have shown their fans a truly supportive and loving relationship, like with Portia frequently appearing on Ellen’s show; which also lets us have a peek into their lives. We loved when Ellen teased Portia about having more Instagram followers than her, and we especially loved all of the photos that Portia posted on her Instagram celebrating Ellen’s 60th birthday. These two are one of the purest couples in Hollywood today and we love watching them be in love with each other. 

4. Jared Padalecki & Genevieve Padalecki

Jared and Genevieve Padalecki are a story of love at first sight as the two first met on the set of “Supernatural.” In the beginning, they played love interests for a while on the show, and ever since then, it was pure romance. The pair have been married since 2010 and have had three kids together named Odette, Thomas, and Shepard. The pair spend a ton of time together, and with their children when they both have breaks from working. These two are so adorable and show us that true love can be found anywhere.  

#drippingsprings ?

A post shared by @ danneelackles512 on

5. Jensen Ackles & Danneel Ackles

Jensen and Danneel Ackles have been together since 2006 and have been working together since the 2007 comedy “Ten Inch Hero.” Not only are they a couple that work on the screen together, but recently, the couple opened up their own beer company called “Family Business Co.” Now Danneel and Jensen are working together on the CW show “Supernatural,” which Jensen has starred in for thirteen seasons. We have to love how this couple melds both work life and family life together.  

Happy birthday to my favorite nerd and dance partner @daxshepard ???

A post shared by kristen bell (@kristenanniebell) on

6. Kristen Bell & Dax Shepard

Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell show their fans that it is always important to work on a marriage. The couple has opened up before about going to couple’s therapy to work on issues in their marriage before they get out of hand. Bell told Good Housekeeping, “You do better in the gym with a trainer; you don’t figure out how to cook without reading a recipe,” and that applies to marriage and how they can improve their relationship. Not to mention they are one of the goofiest couples that we have ever seen. One memorable moment is when Dax took a video of Kristen crying because she was going to meet a sloth – gotta love this adorable couple.

<

7. Neil Patrick Harris & David Burtka

Photo taken by Disney | ABC Television Group on Flickr.

Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka have only been married since 2014, but they have been together for well over a decade. From their cute family Halloween costumes, to their overwhelming support of each other, we can’t help but root for them to stay together until the end. These two always seems to make time for each other and their two children, Harper and Gideon, and always document each cute moment that they have together. A favorite moment from their relationship is when Neil kissed his husband during his “Hedwig and the Angry Inch” performance at the Tony’s, and when Neil won Best Actor in a Musical at the Tony Awards and thanked his husband for being so supportive of him. We can’t help but love their supportive relationship and we hope their family continues to grow. 

Cover Photo by Joe Yates on Unsplash.

I am a Video/Television and Film major with a Journalism Minor who is passionate about animals, movies, television, music, beaches and hiking. I enjoy spending time with my friends and going on adventures whether it is hiking or just taking a road trip.