This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Harvard chapter.

That hair. That face. That body. Moaaannn. The only thing not to love about this week’s campus cutie, Dom DeLucia (class of 2017), is that he isn’t yours. Read on if you’d like to change that. 

Who: Dominick DeLucia

House: Adams House (best house)

Hometown: Pittsford, New York

Concentration: Stats with a CS Joint

Describe yourself in 3 words: Mischievous, Genuine, Ambitious.

Favorite HUDS meal: Salisbury Steak

What is your favorite Harvard memory thus far?

Am I allowed to say that? Well . . .goes off the record.

If you were an ice cream flavor, what would you be and why?

I would be mint chocolate chip — It’s pretty chill, it’s cool, but it’s got pockets of excitment with all that chocolate, you know?

What are you involved in on campus?

Ummm . . . mainly school. Classes. Lifting.

Now let’s get serious — for all the thirsty Harvard ladies out there, are you currently available?

Yes [requests that I insert this winky face: ;*]

What do you look for in a significant other?

I want someone who’s ambitious, exciting, and fiesty. And I’m all about that bass.

What is your best physical trait?

All of my ‘ceps.

Who do you consider to be your celebrity look alike?

I used to be John Snow (Kit Harrington), or maybe or Hugh Jackman. I went through fazes. I think I’ll go with Kit Harrington though.

Who’s your celebrity crush?

Shakira. And Natalie Dormer is a close second.

Describe your ideal Valentine’s Day.

It has to be a lunch date. Lunch dates are the best. Preferably, I pick up my date on my motorcycle (editors note: he does not actually have a motorcycle . . . yet). And yes, it’s a chopper. I’m wearing my leather jacket and my hair looks great. We go to a little lunch place where we get fantastic sandwiches. Preferably roast beef for me, and ideally she loves roast beef sandwiches, because I respect it if a girl really loves roast beef sandwiches. After that, we do a nice a scenic walk through city for about an hour, and then, of course, a lil’ nap in the middle of the day, because you need one after a big sandwich and a long walk. Then I think we’ll find a netflix gem to watch after that ‘nap’. And then we’ll get ready for a nice, steak dinner served on a rooftop. And then . . .

What’s on your Harvard bucket list?

Well the normal things are on my bucket list, but those are boring. But I guess I want to learn to swim, so I can jump in the Charles. Right now I’m scared to because I can’t swim — I sink, and I really, really don’t want to drown.

Favorite song:

Right now? Let’s go Never Let it Die, by Watsky.

Favorite movie:

Either Fight Club, Inception, or V for Vendetta.

Favorite Quote:

(excitedly looks it up). “Not everything that can be counted, counts. And not everything that counts can be counted” – Unknown. #statsmajor

Surprising fact about you:

I was once the head coach of a college football program. On my gap year, I went to City University of London, and they were starting their first American Football program. And one of the stipulations for my coming to study there was that I become the coach of their new football program.

Most exciting moment of your life:

Scoring a winning touchdown with 1 second left.

Most embarrassing moment of your life:

I think it might have been in Freshman year of high school. I accidentally wore a shirt that I got that had rhinestones on the back, and I didn’t know it had rhinestones. And everyone kept coming up to me, saying “nice rhinestones”. It was bad.

What are you most proud of?

I’m most proud of my MY MYYYYYYYYYYYYY meyyyyyyeyeyyeeeyeeeeee interviewing skills. I don’t know. Yeah, I don’t know.

Your quirkiest trait is:

I think it’s hysterical when people hurt themselves.

At any given moment, you are most likely to be found where on campus?

Probably between my room, the dining hall, and the MAC.

harvard contributor